Here is my WPPI 2010 experience in a nutshell:
- Enjoyed flying Southwest Airlines
- The Signature at MGM is fantastic
- Having 5 roomies was amazing - I love those guys/gals!
- Splitting food costs with roomies was one of the BEST ideas - highly recommended
- Should have bought more groceries at VONS - definitely more beer
- Party In The USA is the best song EVER
- The MGM Grand is HUMONGOUS! Should have worn my running shoes more often.
- Scheduling classes before arriving at WPPI was super helpful
- Budgeting for food and gear saved me from being overwhelmed
- Should have done more photo shoots
- I LOVE JASMINE STAR - JD is a stud
- Honored to have met Jamie Delaine
- Should have said hi to The Becker (walked by him like 5 times)
- Sarah Petty, Mike Colon, and Dennis Reggie are SUPER TALL
- FINALLY met Christine Tremoulet - wish we could have hung out more :'(
- It was great seeing Dane Sanders again - the world needs more guys like him
- Kenny Kim is a major connector and stud
- Bambi Cantrell is a posing DIVA!
- Have to get a photo booth
- Love Collages.net even more - Abbey rocks!
- Should have slept more - had more quiet time to reflect
- Pictage knows how to throw a party!!!
- David Jay and Mike Larson are amazing photogs and spiritual leaders
- Met a ton of fantastic people
- I have major iPhone envy
- WPPI 2011 - I want to go to there!
→ Here are a few pics to help me remember all that took place at WPPI: [gallery columns="1" size="large"]
There is so much more that I could write about. But it would probably bore you. Plus, I still need to write it all down and make sure that I don't forget all of the great stories and business ideas that I learned. One thing I can share with 100% confidence: I love the wedding/portrait industry! I am so glad I made it to WPPI.
By The Way: I should have remembered to bring my point-and-shoot camera. I could have captured a lot more of my experience at WPPI. Lesson learned.